Tuesday, March 2, 2010

frenchy bag

I came for a few days to visit Becca in Omaha and we decided to make a Frenchy Bag that Annika had found the pattern for. Becca picked out this great fabric and I spent the day sewing (with Toonces!) while she was at work.




This fabric at the top of the bag looks like newsprint. It says words like simple with their definitions. There is a magnetic snap that fastens the bag shut, and I am pretty sure I utilized every cell in my brain to figure out how to attach these snaps to each side. Turns out I needed to make eighth of an inch button holes!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors and shape! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is amazing!! Can I put an order in? I love the fabric choice too-Becca is my soul sister!
    Margaret, your blog is wonderful. I hadn't realized you had one and I am so impressed with all your art. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete